Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My life - My Garden

I will start with bad news and move onto good news....
 Part of my garden has been destroyed.  My precious brussel sprout leaves were a meal for some critter.  I am not sure if the plants are going to live......I am SO pissed and disappointed.  It happened overnight.  I hope some animal out there has a REALLY bad stomach ache!
Here is my favorite summer meal. I usually go to the local garden stand and buy fresh tomatoes....not this year!!  Straight from the garden!!  Goat cheese, really good balsamic vinegar and my fresh tomatoes.  I made happy mouth noises the whole time I was eating this!!

2 comments:

  1. That stinks. The same thing happened to my garden, and I have a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two dogs....one 120 pounds and one 25 pounds and they STILL came into my yard. Brave or stupid animals, I'm not sure. But they do have full stomaches, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete