Sunday, January 8, 2012

We had a birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  I had such a good dinner.  With that being said...that place adds up.  But it does deliver good food and lots of choices for everyone.

We started with Chicken potstickers.  Those were good.  BUT (and this is a big but on purpose because this is a HUGE problem to me!) on the menu it doesn't say sesame seeds and as you can see, there were a lot on this dish.
 I had the Seared Tuna Tataki salad.  It was on their new Skinnylicious menu meaning it was under 590 (not 600...like something is only $5.99 - so much cheaper than $6) calories.  It was SO good.  My only complaint was that the coating on the tuna was a bit too spicy for my liking.  Here is the description "Fresh Ahi Lightly Seared and Served Rare with Avocado, Tomato and Mixed Greens Tossed with Wasabi Vinaigrette" . See - no mention of the dry rub on the tuna....again a poor description.  I did like the dressing it came with - kind of soy sauce with plenty of vinegar.  And enough tuna to last the whole salad - which is a great thing!
 Here is the cheesecake I had - Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake.  Here is the description "Layers of Rich Brownie, Kahlua Cheesecake, Creamy Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Ganache".  They finally got a description right! And it was delicious!!!!!  See what they did for my birthday??  Nice touch.
All in all - a great meal.  Everyone loved what they had....just adds up very fast there.

No comments:

Post a Comment