Sunday, November 20, 2011

I haven't cooked much lately....not feeling so well. I think it has to do with the change of weather.  It really kills my sinuses.  I did make a yummy burrito for my son yesterday.  There is scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and diced potatoes in it.  When I make scrambled eggs, I do combo of whole eggs and egg whites.  For example in this burrito, I used two whole eggs and two egg whites.  It just makes it a bit lighter and healthier.  I also diced the potatoes very small.

My husband and son just left today to go out of town. S sent me this picture of a piece of pie he got at Shapiro's in Indianapolis.....a praline cream pie and boy does this look good!!! I do need to say....my husband is more than just a "mild" foodie, which is how is described him in my profile.  He is definitely on this food journey with me.....enjoying it all as much as I do.
Talk about being healthy....this is the healthiest way to enjoy this pie....just look at the photo!! No calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment