Sunday, November 20, 2011

My sister-in-law and one of our nieces were in town from North Carolina, so we had a family dinner at my parent's house.  Unfortunately, my sil didn't come to dinner, but our niece did.  She just got her hair cut....like 10 inches less.  It is such a cute hair cut and she can't keep her fingers out of her hair.  I love sitting around the table listening to the kids talk.  Our girls are 14 and 13 and our niece is 13, so it is fun to hear their conversations about fashion, the definition of popular and Glee.

We ordered in from Lou Malnati's - a classic Chicago style pizza.  We ordered cheese and a Lou's Special (spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella and cheddar cheese).  I love the sauce....slightly chunky with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of it.  SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!

I probably won't be cooking much this week.  I am working at the grocery store extra hours due to the impending Thanksgiving crowds.  But I am sure I will have plenty of good food stories.....stay tuned!!

Lou's Special....see the yummy crust and the different cheeses!!  Oh...and the tomatoes....yum!!!!

Close up on the sauce.....too bad this isn't a scratch and sniff screen!

Perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment