Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tonight we ate at Red Robin.  I had a great salad.... similar to one I had explained in a previous post that I had gotten at Continental.  It is just the perfect balance of stuff.....blue cheese, hard boiled egg, grilled chicken, chopped tomatoes, avocado, bacon, and black olives.  I had it with salsa ranch dressing on the side.  It was a nice, spicy dressing that I just had to dip a tiny part of each bite in. Yum!!



I am making flank steak for dinner tomorrow night, but I already put it in the fridge with a whole bottle of Wildfire Backyard Marinade.  All I do is put the whole piece of steak in a large ziplock bag and pour the sauce over the whole thing.  I moved it around to make sure the marinade gets all around the meat.  Tomorrow morning I will move it around again, and then probably when get I home from work....around 3p.  I plan to grill it with roasted vegis.....great supper in store of us tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment