Monday, December 19, 2011

Saturday night we went out to dinner with another couple to a restaurant we have never been to - Sun Shui in Arlington Heights.  Scott had Crispy Beef.  It was good...the beef was nice and crispy.  I only wonder how it is crispy.  It had to be fried - fried beef.....not too healthy I fear.

I had Happy Family - "Shrimp, beef, chicken and BBQ pork sauteed with vegetables in a classic brown sauce". It was good - not too much flavor, but I like all those meats and ate all those.


My husband had Mongolian Three Delight.  I almost got that, but the description says "served over rice noodles".  I love those but know I shouldn't eat them - and I didn't have the heart to say I wanted that dish without the noodles.  The dish was good - but too many onions for my taste.  But he love onions, so he enjoyed it.
The service at this restaurant was great - very attentive and nice.  I would definitely go back.

After we ate out, we went to Caribou Coffee.  I love that place!  Their coffee is SO much better than Starbucks.  And I had SUCH a treat....Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha.  It was delicious!!!  I had it made with decaf, skim milk, and dark chocolate.  To me, the chocolate was too much, but the spice was prefect.  I just added more skim milk to weaken the chocolate.  I will definitely have this again - just made with less chocolate.  SOOOOO good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment