Friday, January 27, 2012

Our dogs ate about 6 of the tamales.....that is just wrong.  To waste such great food on the dogs.  I am amazed they ate the spicy chicken ones.  All that was left was the corn husks all over the ground!  User error - I get that, but just wrong!  I get that it was my fault for leaving them on the counter too long....but tamales?!  Really Jake and Shana?!?!  You had to eat these????

Everything happens for a reason "they" say.  Off to La Luz we go this weekend I guess....oh darn!


This is the brauns of the group....see that "who me?" look in his eyes?? Yah right!  This I do know...Shana couldn't have reached the tamales on the counter on her own.  She's just too small. Hhhhmmmm......makes you think.....Really Jake??
I think she is the brains of the tamale operation.  She even refuses to have her picture taken to protect her identity. Oh Shana......

No comments:

Post a Comment