Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dinner - MAJOR FLOP and beautiful flowers - what a combo!

Ok...I tried something different.  I feel like I am cooking in a rut....if you have read this blog you see how I don't like that.  Also - when everyone is running around and need to eat at different times, dinners get tougher and tougher.  So, I tried something new....

Nacho night.  Sounds good right...NOOOOOO!  Partly because I feel like I need to make things healthy, so I use baked chips. BIG NOOOO in nacho world.  I tried not to use minimal cheese to keep things healthy.  Another BIG NOOOOO in nacho world.  UGHHHHHH.....

Going right to left on the extra stuff....guac, black beans (plain), salsa, sour cream (fat free), and queso sauce (fat free).  Oh well....again, I tried.  Cross another idea off the list.

To bring something good to the blog - here is a picture of some gorgeous daffodils I got from the education director at our temple.  I tell you...interesting things have been happening at temple.  We have this new education director and with that is coming a new and fresher culture.  Some people handle that well, some people don't.  And those that don't, aren't grateful for even the attempt to help their children.  All they want to do is yell and complain.  Why complain if you don't try to change things?!?!  Step up if you don't like something.  Complaining only adds negativity to the world and goodness knows there is enough of that in the world. So look at these flowers and remember the good that is out there and the good you can do......

No comments:

Post a Comment