Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Restaurant review - Original Bagel and Bialey Buffalo Grove, IL

I went here for breakfast the other day - on of our family's favorite place to go for breakfast.  My daughter ordered my favorite dish.....challah french toast.  I wish I didn't worry about what I ate...I would eat this every time I went there.  Instead, she ordered it and I got to eat some of it. It is a huge order, so she didn't mind sharing. It is soft and almost creamy inside the pieces.  It has a slight sweetness to it. In fact, you don't even need syrup with it because it is so perfect.
I had eggs, toast, coffee....nothing different, so I didn't take a picture, but it was good.  I enjoy going here....it is comfortable and everyone that works here is very nice.  They are also on the local high school (Stevenson) discount card - so make sure to bring it.  Go and enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment