Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wildfish, Deerfield, IL

I went onto my Wedeal account and discovered I had two purchases that were expiring in 1 week.  Both were for Wildfish in Deerfield.  Saturday night I found myself alone....no kids, no husband.  I went there to use at least one of the certificates.  I need to find time to use the other - and soon.

This was a nice place.  Dark but quiet. I went early so that I would be out before the rush and not "waste" a table for one at their high time. The service was perfectly attendant....not pushy at all.
 This was so good.  This was their avocado and tuna salad.  You can see it is served with seaweed salad.  I love seaweed salad.  Don't let the words "seaweed" stop you.  It is so yummy! It is healthy, light and tasty.  It has different crunchy textures due to the seaweed salad, smooth from the avocado and soft with the tuna.  YUM!
This is their Scary Spider roll.  It has black and white rice with soft shell crab avocado and cucumber inside and black and red tobiko outside.  It is a good roll.  Crunchy from the crab and the different rices have two different textures.  The black rice is a bit gummier than the white.  And I love tobiko....snappy and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment