Sunday, December 25, 2011

We went to a new restaurant (for us) the other night with another family.  It was called Hamburger Mary's.  It is on 5400 North Clark Street, Chicago.  And let me tell you....those burgers were great!  All burgers were 1/2 lbs of "juicy, delicious beef" (quoted from my oldest daughter).  I really wish I could just eat whatever I want whenever I want without ever thinking about what it would do to my body....oh well.

Our niece had a "Daddy Mac".  She let me have a bite and it was AMAZING!  Ir was a burger with mac and cheese and cheese with bbq sauce.  SOOOOO good!!!!  And see those onion rings!  Shouldn't be missed either.

I had the "Steakhouse Burger".  I asked for it with no bun and sweet potato fries.  And as you can see, I like it rare.  If you ask me...rare is good.  It has crispy onions, provolone, and portobella mushrooms with bbq sauce on it.  It was delicious too - but I do wish their were more mushrooms on it.

I had an amazing gingerbread manhatten drink.  It was gingerbread schnapps,  Southern Comfort and apple pucker liquor.  It was rimmed in cinnamon sugar.  Now that is a drink that could get you in trouble.  It goes down so smooth and is so tasty!  I might have to try to reproduce it.

The service there was great and the restaurant it really cool - with fun colors and neat pictures on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment