Thursday, March 15, 2012

My life - Happy dog, happy day

It has been such amazing weather!  It actually concerns me when I think about it...why?  Why so warm? Why almost no snow? What will this mean to my plants? What will this mean to the heat this summer? What will it mean to the bugs? Ughhhh.....I just have to stop thinking.

Being with my dogs are the best way to just stay in the moment.  They are such great reminders of how lucky we are and how wonderful life can be if we just focus on the now and not worry about the past or future.

A great thing you can do for your dog is to give your dog raw bones.  NOT COOKED BONES!!  Only raw bones.  You can get these from your butcher.  I get them from the butchers in the grocery store I work at and keep them in the freezer for days just like today.  I only give them to the dogs when the weather is perfect because the raw bone cannot be in the house.  It is SO good for their teeth! Scrapes away yucky stuff and exercises their gums.
Here is our Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, Jake, enjoying his bone.  You can see my new composter in the background. I go out and spin it every day.

So....knick knack patty wack give your dog a bone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment