Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SPECIAL EVENT - International Home and Housewares Show MORE.....

I thought I would show more pictures for the Housewares show.  I just keep thinking about all the great stuff I saw there and want to keep sharing it.....
Le Creuset cookware....what is your favorite color?  I think I would just take one piece from each  color to have a very colorful kitchen.  That was one trend I saw A LOT of.....color, color, color.  A lot of color on everything...plastics, pan, glassware, serving pieces....color, color, color.  Maybe all these bright colors are a reflection of how dark others parts of the world have been lately.
This was awesome.  My Drap is the name of the company.  These are linen or cotton placemats or different size napkins (cocktail, dinner, etc), depending on what size you buy.  You just tear them apart like papertowel.  But in no way can you tell they have been torn apart.  They told me you can wash these up to 6 times. There is this nice, crisp white line on each piece.  The one here is a placemat size.  VERY cool!!!!
This brings me to the next big show in Chicago - the Restaurant Show.  I am looking for tickets to this....can anyone hook me up?  I REALLY want to get to this show and do a full run through of it for all of you.  Thanks and I will soon write about some of the products I got at the show....keep your eye on my blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment