Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011

I started the day thinking I was going to make stir-fry for dinner.  I bought everything from work after I got out...the chicken, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, carrot, broccoli, and sugar free terryaki, but NO.....I realized that our schedules just wouldn't work for that.  I need to make it tomorrow since I have everything.  But A is getting her braces off, therefore she wants corn on the cob.

So...supper on the run today.  A picked up fried rice from I am Siam.  She likes it, to me it is bland and over priced for  what you get. B picked up from Pastabilities.  She likes it, but I can't believe I paid that much for pasta and sauce.  S, I and myself met my parents at their club for supper.  I had a Chinese salad. I can only imagine the amount of fat in that "peanut sesame" salad dressing.  I was hoping at least there would have been mandarin oranges, but no luck.  I like when salads have a punch of a sweet in it.  Nothing like that here.  Oh well...I know not to order that again.

I did hear about a great deal.....Tuscany (on Milwaukee) has half price dinner 4-6 on Wednesdays.  We definitely need to go there.

Hopefully stir fry (and corn on the cob) tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment